Last updated: July, 2023
Welcome to Twinnie!
2. Information We Collect "We may collect information about you in a variety of ways including directly from you when you visit our site, use our services, or interact with us. This information could include personal data, usage data, and device information."
3. How We Use Your Information "We may use the information we collect from you to provide, maintain, and improve our services, to develop new services, and to protect ourselves and our users."
4. Disclosure Of Your Information "We do not share your personal data with third parties without your consent, except in circumstances where the law requires us to do so."
5. Security of Your Information "We use various security measures to protect the security of your personal information, both online and offline."
6. Data Retention "We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies."
7. Third-Party Websites "Our services may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites or applications."
8. Your Rights "We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. You have the right to be informed of the personal data we hold about you and how it has been processed, have your personal data corrected or deleted, object to or restrict our processing of your personal data, and request to transfer your personal data."